Your approach to attracting prospects for your company can be done simply through the process of building important relationships and getting connected.
Patrick Garmore, in a recent article written for CopyBlogger.com, created a list of 109 ways to help make your business irresistible to the media – here is a sampling of some of the tips that are specifically helpful to biotech brands:
- It’s important to get your biotech business connected to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Scan and observe the Twitter hashtags of your biotech community. This can help you increase your audience globally without a huge amount of effort in getting them to follow you.
- It’s a good idea to introduce yourself and establish conversations at biotech functions, conferences or other big public events.
- Always have a business card handy with your name, title and where someone can reach you around the clock.
- Post a positive blog; something that is enthusiastic and supportive.
- Direct others to pharma or biotech blog posts you think are encouraging. This could be your post, or other ones that you’ve found.
- Consistently reply and answer to posts you find intriguing. This ultimately could place you at expert status – others around you will notice you have a comprehensive knowledge or opinion of a particular topic.
- Search around for biotech publications with a more concise targeted readership.
- Since you have many strengths and skills in the biotech world, try writing a column about a specific area of expertise – publish it online at a media site.
- Always be in tune with breaking news that relates to your biotech business and industry.
- Online media outlets such as YouTube are great for posting videos online, take advantage and show the world what special and unique things you’re creating and researching.
- Acknowledge the types of things that make your biotech company one of a kind and unique. Embrace the fact that you’re doing something fascinating and let others around you know.
- It’s always beneficial to put yourself out there – listen to Am radio stations and possibly connect with one of the shows regular hosts. Use the broadcasting to your advantage by letting them know that your biotech business is doing something intriguing that will really captivate their listeners.
Click on the following link to read the complete list: “109 Ways to Make Your Business Irresistible to the Media”